Sheltering Tree Stampin Up card idea using real read an pumpkin pie inks

April 21, 2015

Project 2 of 5 with Sheltering Tree Stamp Set
Sheltering Tree Stamp Set  is one of the best selling products of the Spring/ Summer Catalog 2015 and it was out of stock on a number of occasions when I  tried to place orders.  I wrongly thought that I shouldn't get it .

I  certainly would  regret not having it as is not only stunning but  also versatile and easy to work with... People love Sheltering Tree! and now I know why. It  is easy to use and can help you make something nice in record time. 



...Grab any ink to add colour to the leaves and you will get different seasonal scenes. Do not add leaves to the trunk, use a bit of embossing powder and make a wonderful simple  Christmas card. Use the bike of the stamp and make any occasion cards, stamp on fabric to make small and cute  accessories, use the brush to make tiny halloween tags.. and keep going!!! 

Each of the 14  clear stamps in this set can be mixed with the stamps in other sets to make unlimited different project designs.  

This is an all occasion card made  with whisper white card stock.
I stamped the trunk tree with Sand Sahara ink and double stamp using  Mossy Meadow ink.
For the leaves I used real red and Pumpkin  Pie inks. I double stamp the leaves, moving the stamp a little bit so both inks can be seen.

To stamp the swing I used Sand Sahara Ink
I used  Mossy  Meadow to stamp the grass 
I stamped the bike with Jet Black stazon and for the bike chassis I used Versamark clear ink to emboss with silver emboss powder.
This card measures: 4"x6" - 10x15cm
To embellish and add some accents I used : the green striped  washi tape from Santa  Co.  Designer washi tape pack, a diamond brad, and a piece of 1 1/2 x 5 3/4" kraft card stock.
src="http://www.bibicameron.co.uk/image.jpg" alt="Shelteringtree"></a>

Thanks for stopping by !! x Bibi

Check out the list of materials I have used to make this project and click on the images below to buy 24/7!






Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs