PAPER BOWS ♥ BOW BUILDER PUNCH FROM STAMPIN UP

April 14, 2015

Making  paper bows is easy with the Bow Builder Punch from Stampin' Up! the bows looks completely different  according designer paper or card stock used. They are ideal to decorate boxes, tags, cards , wreaths, wrapped presents and in general they will enrich any paper craft project .
This is a very easy + quick card idea. To make the bow and the envelope I  used Confetti Celebration Designer Series Paper from Stampin' Up! and I stamped one of the sentiments from Simply Wonderful Stamp Set from the last Sale- A- Bration. I added color to the stamped image with Stampin Write Markers.

Watch  my video tutorial 


Thanks for stopping by!


Check out the list of materials I have used to make this project and click on the images below to buy 24/7!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Beautiful! I love everything you made with the bow builder punch. And your English was excellent! I understood everything you said :-)
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tutorial! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs