HANDMADE CARD IDEA ♥ MUM'S LOVE STAMP SET AND PETITE PETALS PUNCH FROM STAMPIN UP

March 09, 2015

Yesterday was womens' day and  I could'nt  upload this post on time... so sorry for that as 
I have made this card  in honour of all the women I have known in my life ...  a bunch of petals, each one unique, delicate and beautiful.

 I'm feeling blessed to have had the opportunity to have met  so many wonderful  women in my lifetime and all of them have filled my life with joy.  We have shared our problems, our concerns and our happy moments so a well deserved Happy women's day!!! Feliz dia de la mujer!! to you all.

 To make this card I have used Mum'sLove Stamp set and to create the  flowers I  have used Petite Petals and Itty Bitty accents from Stampin' Up!  punches. It was very easy to make and the punches really do their  job quickly...
src="http://www.bibicameron.co.uk/image.jpg" alt="petitepetals"></a>
I have used Mum's Love Stamp Set to stamp the sentiment on the circular tag 
that was made using circle punch 1-3/8 and circle scallop 1- 3/4 punch.
I have used layers of wisteria wonder card stock  and 1 layer of whisper white card stock from Stampin' Up!  I added a layer of Silver card stock to highlight the composition.
Using Petite Petals punch   I punched out 8 flowers in each card stock colour (wisteria wonder and whisper white)  and to add dimension I punched out  another 8 flowers of each colour with  the little flower in the "Itty Bitty accents" punch pack
Using a sponge I apply Chocolate Chip ink to  the edges of the flowers. Then I added glue in the centre of the larger flower and pasted the small one on top. 
To embellish I used Rhinestone Basic Jewels embellishments. I  hand cut  the silver pot. 
After finishing the card I made a 6"x6" version of this design  and it  easily turned into a mother's day card.   Not my intention as I wanted to make only  a feminine card for different ocassions but I couldn't avoid the temptation of stamping an envelope with one of the beautiful sentiments on the set.  

I have seen so many cards formany different ocasions made with Mum's Love Stamp set and not only Mother's day cards.   The flowers in this set look like they are hand drawn and they are ideal to stamp boxes, gift boxes or any other paper craft projects.

Check out the list of materials I have used to make this project and click on the images below to buy 24/7!



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs