MUM'S LOVE STAMP SET STAMPIN UP ♥ RESIST EMBOSSING TECHNIQUE

March 09, 2015

Hello, today I'm sharing a mother's day  card  ideas using  Mum's Love Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!  
This is a 2 step stamp set but I didn't overlay the images today as in this opportunity  I wanted to apply resist embossing technique to give a water colour look to this  project.  I hope you like it! 

I have used:
Stampin' Up! watercolour paper.
Pool party ink
Marina mist Ink
Pacific Point Inks
A sheet of Moonlight Designer Series Paper Stack
Vellum.
Kraft Card stock.
Circle punch 1 -3/8

You can order Stanpin' Up! materials in my Stampin' Up independent Shop - all the products are sent from the home office in Germany and they are safely packaged. Stampin' Up! offers a convenient  standard delivery rate: £4.75 regardless the size of the parcel. So you don't need to be worried about postage cost for ordering large items like a scoring board or a trimmer. Any parcel same price delivery.

 embossing resist technique  video coming soon here!!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs