BLACK BERRY BLISS MOTHER'S DAY CARD ♥ MUM'S LOVE STAMP SET FROM STAMPIN UP

March 09, 2015

All my post for today includes cards made using Mum's Love Stamp Set by Stampin' Up! 
 Yesterday was the international women's day and I also though in making  a card in honour to all the women in my life  so I decided to divide 1 post in 4 and share the different ideas with you.
To make this card  I have stamped the sentiment in Blackberry Bliss ink on a piece of whisper white card stock.  I have embossed and coloured  a piece of whisper white card stock by applying the ink with a brayer  directly on the embossing folder before positioning the paper to be embossed  with the big shot (embossing machine) and I used 1 sheet of moonlight Designer paper Stack (48 sheets in ea. stack: 4 ea. of 12 double-sided designs. 4-1/2" x 6-1/2"  at only £6.25) to add some accent to the background. I have used petite petals and the little flower in the Itty bitty accents punch pack to make the flowers in the  pot and I embellish with some silver hot fix  nail-heads.
These are other mother's day card ideas you can find in my blog.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs