BLESSED EASTER STAMP ♥ STAMPIN UP CARD IDEAS

March 21, 2015

Hi, when I sit down  for  a crafty moment I like to play with the same stamp set for a while and I enjoy making different cards. I like to  make them in different sizes, using different ink colours and materials. Today, I have used Blessed Easter single Stamp from Stampin' Up! and I have made  4 different posts with  Easter themed cards. I hope you like them! and please brows my blog to see them all. x


These mini cards measures 3 -3/4"x 3-3/4"  and were made from whisper white and pool party card stock. the image was stamped on Vellum with Versamark  clear ink  and embossed with white emboss powder. I applied colours using makerker and with a sponge I applied Pool party Ink  at the back of the image to give a translucent soft effect .  I stamped the sentiment using my Stamp-a-majic and  crumb cake ink.  I have made the envelopes with Vellum using my Envelope punch board 

  Please find the list of materials I have used for each project at the bottom of every post. 

Check out the list of materials I have used to make this project and click on the images below to buy 24/7!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs